Myrtle Beach Freqs (In Use??)

Status
Not open for further replies.

wa3ysu

Premium Subscriber
I was checking through my files getting ready for our annual trip to MB and wanted to ask if anyone was aware of any activity on any of these licensed frequencies for MB?

-155.700 (repeater with a licensed input of 153.755)

Also wondering if the MB Trunk System is still in use by anyone? (I see posts that the PD and FD are on the Horry County system. In Aug of 07 PD/FD seemed to have 'mostly' moved to the county system, but some PD/FD talkgroups were still active on the MB system too at that time.)

Thanks!

Kel

jpm

Currently down here in Myrtle Beach monitoring Horry counties trunked system which Myrtle Beach police and fire currently are operating on and it sounds great. I am using a BC 396d as portable and the BC 250D as a mobile unit with an external antenna. Went through Ky with the 250d and got great results with the state police digital frequencies. When I go on vacation I don't post stupid messages with legality of scanning in different states have been traveling down here for 7 years and no problems with scanners legality in these states ....... I JUST DO IT.

Status
Not open for further replies.