Myrtle Beach Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stick0413

Premium Subscriber
I am going to Myrtle Beach in a couple of weeks. I am wondering if they are still on their own TRS, have they moved over to the Horry County TRS, or are operating on both.

Grog

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
The update from Jan 07 said they were switching over, should have by now. I'm sure scandabands or another local will be here shortly with better info.

I'm glad, I was there a couple of years ago and even inside the city, the MB system sounded horrible.

SCANMUNCIE

I would be interested in this information also, and if the DB is updated correctly for the area, as I will be traveling there next week for vacation and always find it interesting to list to other agencys..

Stick0413

Premium Subscriber
Thanks for the responses... I will just program both to be on the safe side... I just organized everything into my PSR-500 (split the trip into 3 files) and I will have a couple of openings in the last file.

qball

Premium Subscriber
I was at Myrtle Beach the last weekend in May. I can confirm that Myrtle Beach Police and Fire Departments, and North Myrtle Police and Fire Departments are all on the Horry County system.

I think the best to listen to is Myrtle Beach PD on the waterfront, Myrtle Beach FD, and Horry County Fire and Rescue (County Fire and EMS together[mostly Disptach, TAC1 and TAC2]). That should keep you busy!!

Q

Status
Not open for further replies.