Myrtle Beach, SC System

Status
Not open for further replies.

carolinascannerspy

Banned - Deadbeat Seller
Banned
Really...

Anytime you feel like coming to Little River SC i'll be happy to show you just how "important" i can be. At the 17 bypass and hwy 9 exit, look to the left, white house with blue shutters. If the crusier is there so am i big boy:wink:.

Grog

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
Anytime you feel like coming to Little River SC i'll be happy to show you just how "important" i can be. At the 17 bypass and hwy 9 exit, look to the left, white house with blue shutters. If the crusier is there so am i big boy:wink:.

I spent enough time in that hellhole known as Horry County :lol:

.....but if you hear scandabands, tell him a few people are wondering where he is. Heck, I am too since he hasn't been here for awhile. I hope nothing has happened to him.

lugoffman

Hey what type of antenna do they use in the crusier's it's amazing how those little antenna pick up so far ?? also were is little river sc does 9 run all the way through lancaster , chesterfield , cheraw anyway also what type name brand antenna do the crusier's use and were in the heck can you buy one lol!!!

Soundman

Thanks

Thanks guys for all the codes thy worked great .I could not keep up with all the talking going on out there .It was so buzy .But I was hang out at the beach most of the time or hang out with family.
Thanks agin
Chris

Status
Not open for further replies.