Mysterious Waltham Public Safety Station

Status
Not open for further replies.

KC1BZF

Hello scanners!

A while ago, I stumbled on a mysterious station from my location in Middlesex county. It is a sort of ambulance or public safety station on 152.370 MHz, and uses a DCS code of 155. I have been looking for this station's information, but it is not on RadioReference, apparently not on the FCC's Universal Licensing System, and I can't find any mention of it anywhere else on the internet. It seems to be a kind of ambulance dispatch, and I notice that it's activity is often linked with that of Waltham Fire on 470.1125, (PL 118.8). By which I mean the activity often occurs at the same time and involves the same incidents.

Does anyone have any info on this station

Thanks!

ecps92

Actually you are hearing 152.3675
Cataldo and Atlantic EMS - Scan New England Wiki

Hello scanners!

A while ago, I stumbled on a mysterious station from my location in Middlesex county. It is a sort of ambulance or public safety station on 152.370 MHz, and uses a DCS code of 155. I have been looking for this station's information, but it is not on RadioReference, apparently not on the FCC's Universal Licensing System, and I can't find any mention of it anywhere else on the internet. It seems to be a kind of ambulance dispatch, and I notice that it's activity is often linked with that of Waltham Fire on 470.1125, (PL 118.8). By which I mean the activity often occurs at the same time and involves the same incidents.

Does anyone have any info on this station

Thanks!

KC1BZF

OK, thanks! I had tuned around some of the frequencies adjacent to 152.37, but my scanner (Yaesu FT-60, not really a scanner) does not tune in 2.5 kHz steps, so I never considered that frequency. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.