Mystery 37xxx talk group on Cobb RRS

Status
Not open for further replies.

dudegt

KQ4EVS
Premium Subscriber
I have seen this talkgroup for a while now and I have always wondered if anyone has an idea of who it could be, however, given that it's always encrypted its almost impossible to know but what's the harm in asking if anyone has a clue who that talkgroup could be.

DanRollman

Database Admin
I have seen this talkgroup for a while now and I have always wondered if anyone has an idea of who it could be, however, given that it's always encrypted its almost impossible to know but what's the harm in asking if anyone has a clue who that talkgroup could be.

Apologies if I am stating the obvious and you know this already, but 37000's on the Cobb RRS are used by Cherokee County. The two unencrypted talkgroups that have been identified so far are listed in post 2 above, but other 37000's are Cherokee County something.

n3pi

As of today, there are a total of 54 talk groups in the 37xxx range, mostly assigned to CHK and yes some are also encrypted.

dudegt

KQ4EVS
Premium Subscriber
Apologies if I am stating the obvious and you know this already, but 37000's on the Cobb RRS are used by Cherokee County. The two unencrypted talkgroups that have been identified so far are listed in post 2 above, but other 37000's are Cherokee County something.
Ok, that makes sense I didn't realize that some 37000s were already identified

Status
Not open for further replies.