myUniden Product Registration for firmware upgrade?

Status
Not open for further replies.

W4BOZ

Premium Subscriber
Does anyone know who I may be able to contact at Uniden about registering my BCD436HP? I've tried to create an account several times but never receive a confirmation email and temporary password. I've tried several different email addresses and checked the spam folders in each but no luck.

It is my understanding that this is the first necessary step to take in upgrading the firmware of the x36HP radios. Is there another work around that doesn't require registering?

fxdscon

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Premium Subscriber
Does anyone know who I may be able to contact at Uniden about registering my BCD436HP? I've tried to create an account several times but never receive a confirmation email and temporary password. I've tried several different email addresses and checked the spam folders in each but no luck.

It is my understanding that this is the first necessary step to take in upgrading the firmware of the x36HP radios. Is there another work around that doesn't require registering?

If you are simply upgrading your firmware, that doesn't require any registration, the upgrade is done through the Sentinel software.

UPMan

In Memoriam
Premium Subscriber
I just set your login for KG4IVT to the phone number you used when you registered (without hyphens). The confirmation emails should have gone to your fireradio.org email address.

Status
Not open for further replies.