n.j.medevac question

Status
Not open for further replies.

scannersnstuff

i hear all medevacs operating in n.j. using the remcs system for dispatch and in flight communication's.i have not heard atlantic air care here though.anyone know why ?. i do know that they have their own dispatch center,but so does medevac 5 and monoc.

SCPD

QRT
If Atlantic Air One has an inter-facility job, you will not hear them on the 800MHz trunk. They have their own 400MHz channels for dispatch and ops.

You will only hear the medical ships call into REMCS for on scene requests.

Hope this helps.

xpawel15x

I have never heard NorthStar on that freq. Instead I hear EMS being dispatched to Newark on that same freq and PL! So I had to lock it out and never monitor it again. Enter it in your scanner and see what YOU hear. You might be in a better place to hear NorthStar being dispatched on that freq. I'm sure it's used to alert them on a call but the rest goes over the NJSP trunked system so you won't miss much if you just monitor the NorthStar talkgroup.

countryboy879

yeah i have the tg in the njsp trunk system so i will put this freq in and see what happens...but im in ocean county so i don't know how good i will hear.

Status
Not open for further replies.