N-WIN system help

Status
Not open for further replies.

W0JJK

Use the Lincoln and Milford Towers control channels and that should get what you are looking for.

Use the Lincoln and Milford Towers control channels and that should get what you are looking for.

I get Lincoln, Norfolk, full signal. Milford 0-2. This is a base setup with an outdoor antenna. And I never hear anything.

Now I have a 996xt in my pickup with a permanent mount antenna that gets Lincoln, Norfolk, Milford, and like two others full signal? And get alot of traffic at times.

If anyone local that is close that could help and make sure I have my stuff setup the right way that be great.

BTW both scanners have the same programing

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

I get Lincoln, Norfolk, full signal. Milford 0-2. This is a base setup with an outdoor antenna. And I never hear anything.

Dunno if you are actually getting Norfolk clear down there in Lincoln. Norfolk on 155.5875, Lincoln on 155.5900, you are probably getting the "bleedover" from Lincoln, since Norfolk and Lincoln are so close together in frequency.

I'm sitting in Columbus and Norfolk is hit or miss in the hotel room I am in.

Remember, unless there is an NSP/NFM/NPPD radio affiliating to the tower, you will not hear anything. Give it time, eventually somebody will pop up.

kfkolb

Dunno if you are actually getting Norfolk clear down there in Lincoln. Norfolk on 155.5875, Lincoln on 155.5900.

According to the RR Database Lincoln is 155.5800 not 155.5900. Is this a typo or is the RR Database wrong?

SCPD

QRT
Lincoln is 155.580. I hardly hear radio traffic on that site. Troop hq still use low band quite a bit. Used to hear grand island's talk group over the Lincoln tower a lot. Haven't heard it in a while.

ChopperDan

Hearing

Here in Lincoln with out side ant.on 15 foot mast.
I log cc for Richardson, Polk, Seward, Gage, Madison, Hamilton, Landcaster, Lincoln Counties.
Not much traffic at all.
Today logged G I dispatch, Lincoln dispatch (HQ) Norfolk Dispatch All NSP
Mostly on Seward, and Landcaster towers.

Lincoln HQ troop is still mostly low band.

Status
Not open for further replies.