N2EHN/R 445.575 Filth

Status
Not open for further replies.

ion_op

When will this repeater have it's coordination removed and be shutdown by the FCC for it's illegal and filthy mouths. These playhams don't want to "assimilate" therefore they're as illegal as the invaders coming across the border. Classic indication of a country in decline.

Sporrt

When will this repeater have it's coordination removed and be shutdown by the FCC for it's illegal and filthy mouths. These playhams don't want to "assimilate" therefore they're as illegal as the invaders coming across the border. Classic indication of a country in decline.

I would prefer that they congregate on one repeater, instead of being dispersed among several.

On another note, have you submitted a formal complaint to the FCC?

Kb2Jpd

Hi from Adam Kb2Jpd.

Thank you for bringing this to a place where nobody is going to do anything about it.

Have you considered contacting the repeater owners regarding this ?

Have you recorded this activity as proof to a interested third party?

Instead of venting your spleen here, why don't you take your righteousness and indignity and volunteer to be a control operator so this repeater can be protected as a valued resource?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ion_op

Adam,

It is the REPEATER OWNER and his clan that are spreading the FILTH. Why don't you get the whole story before opening your mouth, 10-4 good buddy?

Kb2Jpd

Adam,

It is the REPEATER OWNER and his clan that are spreading the FILTH. Why don't you get the whole story before opening your mouth, 10-4 good buddy?

One, you don't have any proof of that.

Second, I am not your good buddy.

Third, you need to grow a few things like this forum isn't one to talk about this.

Fourth, I don't have to hide behind a handle like you do ion-bop.

I have been licensed for thirty years.

If you cared, you'd volunteer.

Kb2Jpd

I would prefer that they congregate on one repeater, instead of being dispersed among several.

On another note, have you submitted a formal complaint to the FCC?

He would rather whine and complain than do something about it. Just another troll.

ion_op

You're the troll with your snide remarks. I don't have to prove anything to you. Do your own research.

Everyone licensed and who cares listen to 445.575 in the mornings and hear the filth spewed from this repeater. This must stop now.

Last edited:

Delta33

You're the troll with your snide remarks. I don't have to prove anything to you. Do you own research.

Everyone licensed and who cares listen to 445.575 in the mornings and hear the filth spewed from this repeater. This must stop now.
Don't whine, just IGNORE it. Change frequencies and be happy with that.

AK9R

Lead Wiki Manager and almost an Awesome Moderator
Super Moderator
I think the responses in this thread cover it pretty well:

0. Complaining in a world-wide online radio forum will accomplish nothing.

1. Contact the repeater owner or trustee and express your concerns.

2. If nothing changes, contact the ARRL Official Observer Coordinator for your section or contact the FCC.

FYI, amateur radio repeater coordinations are issued by volunteer repeater coordinating bodies, not the FCC. Repeater coordinators are not repeater police. Repeater coordinators make recommendations, but they have no enforcement authority.

I think we're done here.

Status
Not open for further replies.