Nampa Fire?

PC1309

Anyone knows what up with Nampa Fire Ops? For a few years now I have been picking up Nampa loud and clear both their Primary and Ops Channel. Then a few months ago I was still picking up when they be alerted to a medical call or any non structure fire call. Then all of a sudden I would hear units responding on Charles 14 (Ops) and hear all fire ground activity but never the initial dispatch on Charles 16 (Primary) Now I hear all dispatches again on Primary, but not a peep when they switch to Charles 14 for multi unit responses.

west-pac

Are these analog channels, or talkgroups on a digital radio system?...I don't see any channels labeled Charles 14 or 16. If they are an analog channel, what are the frequencies?

PC1309

They are P25 system talk groups. I believe they're labeled in the Database as 'Nampa Fire Disp' and 'Nampa Fire Ops'.

west-pac

They are P25 system talk groups. I believe they're labeled in the Database as 'Nampa Fire Disp' and 'Nampa Fire Ops'.
I believe when I looked up Nampa this morning there were a couple different towers within that county, with one of them being in Nampa. Are you listening to the Nampa tower, or are you listening to a different tower within that county?