Naples Collier County

Status
Not open for further replies.

SOCCERCOACH

Premium Subscriber
I am heading to Naples, when programming my scanner could someone help me with, what sites need to be downloaded, 5 sites come up on RR database, do I choose them all, I know how to program the talk groups, just not sure if all 5 sites need to be downloaded, or do I just download site 1 which has the control channel? Staying in the Naples proper

Thank you Mike

pgnsucks

I always program all of the frequencies however I am using newer models of scanners. 996T,396XT,Gre500-800 mostly and I just use software to program the systems.

But that is just me you didn't say what type of scanner you would be using or any software. FreeScan for the Uniden models is quite good.

k3ocm

Program Sites 1, 2, 3 and use them while in those parts of the county. They carry the bulk of the traffic.

Program all the channels for each site. EDACS / Harris equipment can use any channel as a control channel.

k3ocm

I am heading to Naples, when programming my scanner could someone help me with, what sites need to be downloaded, 5 sites come up on RR database, do I choose them all, I know how to program the talk groups, just not sure if all 5 sites need to be downloaded, or do I just download site 1 which has the control channel? Staying in the Naples proper

Thank you Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.