Nappanee, Indiana Siren Activation Frequency

Status
Not open for further replies.

2001scoop

Feed Provider
I have been looking around for it, but have had no luck. I am hoping somebody can help me here. Thanks!

Spitfire8520

I might be completely clueless! =)
You may want to monitor all the licensed frequencies for the City of Nappanee just prior to a test, not including the frequencies already noted in the database for Police/Fire use assuming you've already attempted to monitor those frequencies for a siren activation. You can probably ignore the 123.0 MHz frequency as well since it appears to be aviation.

You might be able to get something a little more definitive if you were to click on the Report Button (
report.gif
) on the top right of your post and request that this thread be moved over to the Indiana Radio Discussion Forum in order to receive much more local responses as opposed to posting in a general spectrum forum such as this one.

Last edited:

2001scoop

Feed Provider
You may want to monitor all the licensed frequencies for the City of Nappanee just prior to a test, not including the frequencies already noted in the database for Police/Fire use assuming you've already attempted to monitor those frequencies for a siren activation. You can probably ignore the 123.0 MHz frequency as well since it appears to be aviation.

You might be able to get something a little more definitive if you were to click on the Report Button (
report.gif
) on the top right of your post and request that this thread be moved over to the Indiana Radio Discussion Forum in order to receive much more local responses as opposed to posting in a general spectrum forum such as this one.

Where do find the search for Cities and Counties like you used for Nappanee? And thanks for helping me out!

Spitfire8520

I might be completely clueless! =)
Where do find the search for Cities and Counties like you used for Nappanee? And thanks for helping me out!

I'm using the RadioReference Database and Search of FCC Entity under Search FCC Data. It is a useful option as it filters by state and name of the city, county, or even business that you are interested in finding a license for. There are times where it can be helpful, but it can also be very annoying for places that may have licenses hundreds of frequencies for all kinds of use.

2001scoop

Feed Provider
I'm using the RadioReference Database and Search of FCC Entity under Search FCC Data. It is a useful option as it filters by state and name of the city, county, or even business that you are interested in finding a license for. There are times where it can be helpful, but it can also be very annoying for places that may have licenses hundreds of frequencies for all kinds of use.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.