NAS Oceana Air Show Live Stream Today

Status
Not open for further replies.

RaleighGuy

Premium Subscriber
I like the Air Show meets Nascar look with in plane cameras in some of the civilian aircraft.

vagrant

ker-muhj-uhn
Premium Subscriber
Indeed, the side-by-side shots of the civilian aircraft were nice. There have been some close-up shots I wish were wider to appreciate the air-to-ground level, as well as providing an overall perspective. The wide shots also reduces the shaky cam result. I can imagine when they go to review the result they are beating themselves up a bit. Ehh...it's how we learn. Some horizontal static cameras at left, right, center and end of the runway would also provide the director options, plus add a wide straight up shot to view the undercarriage at times.

The pre-produced segments are nice for in-between filler, vs. host jibber-jabber. The airman providing info about the Grumman radar was nice. I wouldn't mind live streams for all military air shows. Easy enough to produce if you have a crew willing to travel around the country as the Youtube infrastructure handles the feed easily. I am enjoying it in the living room on my TV using a Roku device.

Status
Not open for further replies.