NASA Johnson Space Center

Aviation_Scanner

WSEY205
Premium Subscriber
The listing for NASA Johnson Space Center has no talk groups listed & mentions that all transmissions are encrypted as of ten years ago.
I have been trying to find the current site & talkgroup information for submission, but so far, no luck.

I am thinking about submitting that list for deletion, as it has no talkgroups to montior and who knows if the site frequencies are still correct.
On the flip side, could leave it as is, in case my self or someone else does end up finding the appropriate information.

ChrisP

Premium Subscriber
The system is still operational as of this past summer when I was there. It is indeed totally encrypted, so there won't be any talk groups in the database. If any are submitted they would likely be rejected as being "unknown".

I will check the system frequencies for sure next time I'm there. But simply because the system is encrypted, it shouldn't be deleted from the database.

- Chris

Aviation_Scanner

WSEY205
Premium Subscriber
The system is still operational as of this past summer when I was there. It is indeed totally encrypted, so there won't be any talk groups in the database. If any are submitted they would likely be rejected as being "unknown".

I will check the system frequencies for sure next time I'm there. But simply because the system is encrypted, it shouldn't be deleted from the database.

- Chris
Thanks for the information, I will leave it as is then.