Nascar Sprint Cup Race in June

Status
Not open for further replies.

SCPD

QRT
Hello. I have a few questions I am hoping anyone on here can answer for me.

I will be going to see the Nascar Sprint Cup race on June 13th again. I was there last June to see it.

I will have my PRO 96 with me at the race to listen to the drivers along with everything else.

And I will be doing listening again during my trip up on June 12 when I get into Michigan then to the hotel we are staying at and then again on Sunday to the race and also at the race.

I can't remember what freq's are used for the Police doing traffic control at Michigan Intl Speedway and for anything else at the track. And also can't remember what freq's the Ambulances use at the Speedway on the track if they need to go and pick up a race car driver after a crash. And also if there is anything else important to listen to at the track other than the stuff that has to do with the race itself.

So if anyone can tell me what important freq's I should have in my PRO 96 for the Police, EMS, Fire and anything else at the speedway other than the stuff that has to do with the race itself, I would appreciate it. So I can maybe do a little organizing with my PRO 96 file to get it ready again for next month.

So I will be waiting for any replies to this post.

Thanks

Coolguy

KD8FSJ

Premium Subscriber
Talkgroups for the MSP have varied throughout the years, but they tend to choose several of the MPSCS G-Event talkgroups for the event. The closest MPSCS tower is the Rollin tower.

Other talkgroups of interest are
1008 Statewide 01
1260 Lenawee Sheriff Dispatch
1041 MSP D1 South
1172 MSP Adrian Post
1181 MSP Jonesville Post
2591 HVA Special Events
2609 Medflight

123.025 MIS Air Coordination (Lot of good traffic including the flyby)
155.190 Lenawee Sheriff Dispatch
156.105 Lenawee Fire Dispatch
145.370 Lenawee Skywarn (Seems how it storms every time I go)

Don't forget to check the ITAC's

Paul

KD8FSJ

Premium Subscriber
Talkgroups for the MSP have varied throughout the years, but they tend to choose several of the MPSCS G-Event talkgroups for the event. The closest MPSCS tower is the Rollin tower.

Other talkgroups of interest are
1008 Statewide 01
1260 Lenawee Sheriff Dispatch
1041 MSP D1 South
1172 MSP Adrian Post
1181 MSP Jonesville Post
2591 HVA Special Events
2609 Medflight

123.025 MIS Air Coordination (Lot of good traffic including the flyby)
155.190 Lenawee Sheriff Dispatch
156.105 Lenawee Fire Dispatch
145.370 Lenawee Skywarn (Seems how it storms every time I go)

Don't forget to check the ITAC's

Paul

I should note. MIS is right on the Lenawee/Jackson County borderline. I think Brooklyn is actually in Jackson while the track is in Lenawee.
155.595 Jackson Sheriff
154.130 Jackson Fire

N8DRC

Premium Subscriber
Hello
If you have win96 I have a file for you, I go to the track every year and lived in Brooklyn for 30 years did alot of scanning there..

Forts

Mentor
Database Admin
I too am headed down once again. I'll be sure to use the Signal Stalker on my Pro-106 to see if I can turn up anything new, but from what I've seen it doesn't change much from year to year (other than the Nascar inspectors and such going to TRBO).

For those looking for driver frequencies, take a look at Jayski's page: Jayski's® NASCAR Silly Season Site - Scanner Frequencies/Equipment Links

N8DRC

Premium Subscriber

Monster75

thanks for all the info... i live in jackson michigan.... so not far for me to get to track.. and i also will be there for arca race witch looks like it will be rained out, truck race and cup race..... go nascar...lol

N8DRC

Premium Subscriber
rain

Ya weather is not looking good for us this weekend..:(

thanks for all the info... i live in jackson michigan.... so not far for me to get to track.. and i also will be there for arca race witch looks like it will be rained out, truck race and cup race..... go nascar...lol

Status
Not open for further replies.