Nashua AMR Freq

Status
Not open for further replies.

NFR85

I was wondering if anyone could help me. AMR will be taking over Rockingham Ambulance and Nashua Fire Alarm dispatches out Rockingham. I'm not sure if they will be doing the same for AMR for Nashua. If they don't can anyone tell me what frequency they may use?

Thank You

ecps92

the SNE AMR Wiki might help

I was wondering if anyone could help me. AMR will be taking over Rockingham Ambulance and Nashua Fire Alarm dispatches out Rockingham. I'm not sure if they will be doing the same for AMR for Nashua. If they don't can anyone tell me what frequency they may use?

Thank You

Sinister

Premium Subscriber
AMR of Natick, MA. was awarded a 2 year contract for ambulatory services for Nashua. Can read about it here

Last edited:

Matt0691

Premium Subscriber
I'm willing to bet that Nashua Fire-Rescue will continue to dispatch EMS. It's been that way since I can remember. Also, there is a site in Pelham NH that units will probably use to communicate with AMR Dispatch. There should be several NH AMR frequencies in use.

cmed325

Premium Subscriber
nashua will continue to dispatch amr on nashua,s 800 system,as part of the bid amr will install the radios at their expense(actually will probaly just swap out the units out of rockinghams )

rknight8700

I do notice that AMR does come up on the Manchester NH system and they also do let AMR dispatch know via Pelham NH repeater that they are on a call, address and type of call. Maybe this will also be true in Nashua. I would think AMR will just take over Rocks Trucks on Oct 1.

Haztech423

AMR Freq.

Not sure if this helps or not but in regards to AMR working out Nashua and being dispatched besides the Nashua 800 meg. system they also operate on several private channels:

I have found these channels are used when they are dispatched first by Manchester Fire, Then they let their base know where they are going. Also used by their base to dispatch units to hospitals, nursing homes, etc.. for transfers.

Status
Not open for further replies.