Nashua NH Feed Offline

Status
Not open for further replies.

NFR85

I'm not sure if this is the right form or not but the feed has been offline since July 14th, (10 days) Was wondering if anyone knew why? I'll try sending the person a message but looks like on the Feed alot of people were asking why its offline but nobody answered.

CoolCat

Premium Subscriber
There really is no "right form" to use for your question as this website really can't do anything about it. Audio feeds are provided by individual members (and a rare few are provided by the agencies themselves). When a feed goes offline, the provider is automatically notified.

The only person that can get the feed back up and running is the individual feed provider, and if the feed has been down for a while then they have already been notified of it's offline status.

You'll just have to wait until the provider gets it back up and running again (if they are away on vacation, etc then it may be a while).

NFR85

Thanks I think the person should put a status us like everyone else does when a feed is down. Feed will be down from this date to this date hardware issued etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.