Nashville International Airport Public safety

Status
Not open for further replies.

wxwarn285

Is the airport authority fully p25 phase 2? It shows phase 2 but no T's shown in mode just D, I thought phase 2 was T in the mode column. I just acquired the airport as part of my roaming patrol areas so I want to listen in, I programmed it into my pro197 and it stops on a voice channel blinking with no audio, I think thats indicating phase 2 or a wrong setting?

INDY72

Monitoring since 1982, using radios since 1991.
If you're not getting audio, that means it's TDMA or Encrypted as the PRO-106/197/PSR500/600 won't pass TDMA or Encrypted Audio. We need someone to run Pro96Com or UniTrunker on the system, or run discovery etc on it and verify if the TGs are running TDMA, which something tells me they are. In the DB, D means digital, T means TDMA capable, and mostly using that mode. I think David said they were TDMA for sure, but can't remember for sure.. And never got an submission to remind me if we discussed it on facebook or on phone or not lol, I am getting old, or did too many things in my youth!

Last edited by a moderator:

bg_nashville

I just ran Pro96Com for a few minutes to double-check. Public Safety, Baggage, and Maintenance were all using Phase 2.

motoapco25

Premium Subscriber
Still nothing except cought a emergency button went off yesterday for about 10 seconds

Wondering if there still setting it up and not transitioned over yet ?

INDY72

Monitoring since 1982, using radios since 1991.
You must have a setting off as 3 others reporting it fully functioning and p25 phase II

Sent from my LG-K330 using Tapatalk

W4EMS

Premium Subscriber
Have not listened a lot as tight connections but all the listed TGs are active. No time to discover yet. Will try in a couple weeks when back there, again.

slatescan

Premium Subscriber
If you're not getting audio, that means it's TDMA or Encrypted as the PRO-106/197/PSR500/600 won't pass TDMA or Encrypted Audio. We need someone to run Pro96Com or UniTrunker on the system, or run discovery etc on it and verify if the TGs are running TDMA, which something tells me they are. In the DB, D means digital, T means TDMA capable, and mostly using that mode. I think David said they were TDMA for sure, but can't remember for sure.. And never got an submission to remind me if we discussed it on facebook or on phone or not lol, I am getting old, or did too many things in my youth!

i forgot to Sub it. i am the one getting old LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.