Nasty Storms Eastern Ohio take notice

Status
Not open for further replies.

hoser147

Eastern side of state should be cautuous of approching Storms we had several LE spotted Funnel clouds with severe damage. Tractor trailer rigs were blown over closing I75 southbound. SR 127 is closed from US 33 to Van Wert With Semi s and Trees down across highway over 10.000 people are out of power. and several barns are down..................hoser147

Colin9690

Delaware County, OH
Premium Subscriber
Wow, bad stuff. Franklin County was missed by most of the nasty weather. The worst we had were some trees and power lines down.

xusmarine1979

Stark just got hit. In the East Sparta area I heard a report of a building collapse w/ a vehicle inside. Not sure if there was anybody inside.

xusmarine1979

xusmarine1979 said:
Stark just got hit. In the East Sparta area I heard a report of a building collapse w/ a vehicle inside. Not sure if there was anybody inside.

Not sure if it was residential or comercial, but the building was 3 stories.

Volfirefighter

Feed Provider
Waynesburg area has been hit by a possible tornado, several neighboring departments are sending mutual aid. No reports yet of injuries.

Volfirefighter

Feed Provider
Sandy Township (Just Outside Waynesburg) is now on a fully-involved structure fire. Mutual aid units being released from storm cleanup to assist.

xusmarine1979

Volfirefighter said:
Sandy Township (Just Outside Waynesburg) is now on a fully-involved structure fire. Mutual aid units being released from storm cleanup to assist.

Do they have that under control? I'm having trouble picking them up here in North Canton...

hoser147

Just seen 10pm news Lima got it pretty hard. Power outage estimate up to 20,000 and looks like some may be that way till Sunday. I-75 is completly open however they listed approx 12 main roads closed yet with everything from trees to Barns across them. Shelters are open and no reports of fatalities as of yet. Took the roof of a motel and ripped gas pumps from ground......................hoser147

hoser147

Just an update on yesterdays Storms 17 people were injured several critical in the Lima area. Paper stated that most of the injured were storm related Car crashes in one incident live wires fell across a school bus loaded with students however no one hurt in that one..........hoser147

Status
Not open for further replies.