National Grid for warren county

Status
Not open for further replies.

N2YQT

Ambulance Driver
Premium Subscriber
I haven't listened in a while but 153.710 was active when they were working on a power outage while I lived in Lake Luzerne.

GTR8000

NY/NJ Database Guy
Database Admin
i have been listen to the warrensburg. 159.960 today does these by chance have any DPL , PL ,NAC tone
You own a BCD325P2, don't you? That scanner is capable of showing the PL/DPL or NAC. Same answer applies to your similar question about the Aviation Mall Security in the other thread.

GTR8000

NY/NJ Database Guy
Database Admin
GTR8000,
yes i do have a bcd996p2 and i have it on search and i am not picking anything up i can hear them talking but i am not picking up the tones on each of the threads
First determine whether the usage on these frequencies is analog or digital. It's very easy to tell them apart simply by listening to how they sound. Next, make sure that if they are analog you have the scanner setup for CTCSS/DCS tone search (analog), and if they are digital you need to setup the scanner for NAC search (digital). If you program those frequencies as audio type ALL, it will not display a PL/DPL/NAC. Try using quick search to tune to the frequency, that should display the proper tone.

bryank104

Premium Subscriber
The pl codes i have found are. Warrensburg 159.960 is dcs 025 i know ‘this is not how it is listed on radio references data but this is how Uniden 536 shows it on the screen Glen Falls 153.710 ctcss 151.4. Saratoga 153.650. CTCSS 192.8

Status
Not open for further replies.