National Grid

Status
Not open for further replies.

fxdscon

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Premium Subscriber
Sentinel uses the RR Database, so start with this search result here: Massachusetts Scanner Frequencies and Radio Frequency Reference

Those links are raw data dumps from the FCC license data, and won't be in the RR database (and therefore not in Sentinel as the OP is looking for) unless actually verified and submitted to the RR database admins for inclusion in the actual RR database.

To the OP... You will find a few National Grid frequencies in the actual RR database at this link:

And those are in Sentinel, look in:

USA --> Massachusetts --> Essex --> County Systems --> National Grid

From a while ago I seem to remember that National Grid in that area has now mostly moved to an LTR Passport System (not 100% certain of that). Again, local knowledge in the Massachusetts forum would be your best bet for current, accurate info.

Last edited:

cpfinlay

Feed Provider
Those links are raw data dumps from the FCC license data, and won't be in the RR database (and therefore not in Sentinel as the OP is looking for) unless actually verified and submitted to the RR database admins for inclusion in the actual RR database.

Thanks!

Algod

Thanks all. I was looking in Middlesex county. I did find them in RR, but didn't want to enter them manually.

ecps92

National Grid is all over the place for Massachusetts
from VHF Low Conventional to Part 22 LTR [Passport - that Scanners can not Trunk] to even the retired 800 trunk.

You maybe better programming manually, as Activity in your area may now have move else where

Try here

Where in Sentinel can I find frequencies for National grid in eastern Mass?

bobruzzo

W1AV
Premium Subscriber
I have been listening to them on these freqs. I was also told about that LTR Passport system but you can't monitor that system. I can hear them full scale at my house (Cranston RI) but sometimes you get digital burst noise randomly at times on these freqs. So I just program these in their own bank with no delay cause I think that Passport system has some kind of very short data burst that will keep hanging scanner up. I only listen to them when there is/was big storms. Otherwise just routine work crews. They do have freqs all over the place and I have tried monitoring some but never hear anything. These freqs are from the Fall River site.

Status
Not open for further replies.