NC Railroad DB updating?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ai8o

Brachiating Tetrapod
The NSRR listings in the Railroad section of the RR database are in need of upgrading.
Especially along the lines of the NSRR Mainline south of tower CB in Rocky Mount to South Carolina.

I live near the NS RR Linwood (AKA Spencer) yard, and often monitor them, the Charlotte yard, the S line and the K-line.

Several of the Listings under NS RR are wrong due to changes in usage by NS, or the label is incorrect due to the addition of other activities on certain channels.

For instance 160.83/160.245 is backwards. 160.830 is listed as the Dispatch channel,when it is actually the train to dispatch channel paired with 160.245. 160.245 should be listed as the "dispatch" Channel.

The train to Dispatch Channel for the 160.44 Mhz Dispatch channel is missing.

Should 160 Mhz voice Talk Back frequencies for remote control locomotives be listed?

There are not just one or two changes to entries that need to be made.

Dan
AI8O

Who do I contact about changing/upgrading these entries in the RR database?

KE4ZNR

Radio Geek
Premium Subscriber
Hey Dan,
Sorry about missing your earlier PM. To get any database entry updated please hit the big "Submit Info" button at the top right corner of each and every RR.com page.
That way your info will get added to the submission que and one of us database administrators can work on adding the info.
Thanks for your support of RR.com!
Marshall KE4ZNR

The NSRR listings in the Railroad section of the RR database are in need of upgrading.
Especially along the lines of the NSRR Mainline south of tower CB in Rocky Mount to South Carolina.

I live near the NS RR Linwood (AKA Spencer) yard, and often monitor them, the Charlotte yard, the S line and the K-line.

Several of the Listings under NS RR are wrong due to changes in usage by NS, or the label is incorrect due to the addition of other activities on certain channels.

For instance 160.83/160.245 is backwards. 160.830 is listed as the Dispatch channel,when it is actually the train to dispatch channel paired with 160.245. 160.245 should be listed as the "dispatch" Channel.

The train to Dispatch Channel for the 160.44 Mhz Dispatch channel is missing.

Should 160 Mhz voice Talk Back frequencies for remote control locomotives be listed?

There are not just one or two changes to entries that need to be made.

Dan
AI8O

Who do I contact about changing/upgrading these entries in the RR database?

Status
Not open for further replies.