Nc State Highway Patrol

Status
Not open for further replies.

JACKNTB2012

Premium Subscriber
While trying to pinpoint the North Topsail Beach PD Frequency, I also programmed in a lot of NC/Onslow County Freq's. 856.71250, 856.43750,866.6750,867.1750 and it appears most of them are NC State Highway Patrol. MY QUESTION....Why do I get a Static sound like somebody keyed their mike...then an immediate click on these frequencies when in the scan mode. Also , on some of them it sounds like someone scratching their fingernails across a blackboard. BTW: are the NCSHP units in the 300 series?. Heard a lot of 324,356 etc.

Still have not heard any North Topsail Beach on the 155.5650, Onslow County Sheriff or any significant 800 series cars... and I have it programmed as a the priority channel. Did hear one transmission of an 800 series car but it was to Pender County and not Onslow County where NTB is located.

I appreciate all the previous help from this forum and continue to try and solve the mystery of the disappearance of NTBPD.

ANY THOUGHTS??? Thanks. I look forward to all responses
Thanks again.

Jack G

Last edited:

captclint

Mentor
You should edit your msg soon (there is a 2hr windows for editing) and delete your email. Otherwise, you will get loads of spam. This site has a PM(private msg) feature which will notify you of any msgs if it is set up correctly in the User CP Edit Options

Status
Not open for further replies.