NC - unconventional warfare exercise Robin Sage 3/6-3/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

spacellamaman

the articles are always based on the army press releases which are carbon copies from one iteration to the next with new dates filled in, which are quite often off by one to three days. its roughly six times a year now but as far as i can tell the army doesn't put out a press release for each one, either deliberately or simple oversight, and i imagine most media outlets find it hardly qualifies as "news" if its 6x a year and only prints it when filler is needed.

after 9/11 it went at least up to 8x a year which virtually meant running a perpetual notice.

btw a little birdy told me most of the INFILs tonight will be via helo. similar pattern to the activity this past weds.

NC1

btw a little birdy told me most of the INFILs tonight will be via helo. similar pattern to the activity this past weds.

I had one buzz by here last night. It must have been a new model because it vibrated the house as usual, but it was moving much faster than a regular Helo, and after passing by it sounded like a small jet plane with no tell tale sound from the blades at all. The marker lights were not as I expected either. I see and hear lot of their aircraft, but this was remarkably unusual.

Status
Not open for further replies.