Ncc FIREBOARD Analog Dispatch

Status
Not open for further replies.

chrishoerner

KC3KSJ
Premium Subscriber
Just heard Fireboard testing just now on 453.300 with a dcs413. Hopefully they are attempting to eliminate all the interference. Additional test since I started writing this post do not have the dcs encode [emoji53]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Steelrman

I can not hear any audio on the feed. Same for "New Castle County Law Enforcement." Tried with desktop and two mobile devices

CommJunkie

Fireboard has been having some kind of problem with the 800mhz dispatch channel, and has temporarily reverted to analog dispatch on 453.300. At one point, tones weren't working at all and someone had to monitor the radio to know they had a call.

spatone

I can hear New Castle County fire, but New Castle County Law Enforcement is completely silent. I'm wondering if anyone else is having the same issue?

TRob55

Just heard Fireboard testing just now on 453.300 with a dcs413. Hopefully they are attempting to eliminate all the interference. Additional test since I started writing this post do not have the dcs encode [emoji53]

Any Update on this are they adding DCS?

chrishoerner

KC3KSJ
Premium Subscriber
Any Update on this are they adding DCS?

I'm not sure. I talked to a few fire friends who just said it was down for a few days now back up. I haven't seen any tones since that one time but I haven't really had time or motivation to look again lol

Status
Not open for further replies.