NCWRC plane on VIPER? whatzit doing? Poacher Patrol?

Status
Not open for further replies.

spacellamaman

This guy has been flying overhead for few hours while I have been working outside. Cranked up the gear on the second pass thinking it was MilCom related, occasionally little civvy planes get in the mix for Sage etc. Nothing, absolutely nothing. Signal stalker running 25-470, close call passing overhead, mult scanners etc, 2.5 hours with nothing. No check ins that I have heard on any of the local CTAFs or KVUJ, obviously don't have everything covered but still.

I haven't been listening to VIPER tho, anyone been catching anything? Talking to KCLT?

I finally got pissed off enough and drove home to get online to see wtf is going on. They can't be doing this for poachers can they? Its concentrated but not exactly what I would call targeted.

they are up pretty high 5000ish and seriously just putting along with no particular place to go based on engine noise.

n193p 9-24-21.jpg

spacellamaman

and here i thought they had lost interest, the honeymoon is back on!

monitor my speed, monitor my purchases of plumbing pipe, monitor my purchases of 20lb sacks of sugar AND NOW monitoring my darling little posts! They have gone TOO FAR!!!!

plus i must say, it's mighty sneaky switching things up though. first its unmarked helicopters and now its puddle jumper cessnas, which are difficult to find menacing. pure genius!

RFI-EMI-GUY

With this guy Brian Laundrie on the run. Is it possible he is making his way to the Appalachian Trail and NC agencies are doing nightime IR overflights of possible hiking and camping areas he might be hiding at?

Status
Not open for further replies.