NDNG Frequencies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bismarck

KD0KWV
Been trying to locate frequencies for the ND National Guard. Kind of curious if anyone has any frequencies to monitor them or if anyone has any tips to try to locate those frequencies.

tyytor

Been trying to locate frequencies for the ND National Guard. Kind of curious if anyone has any frequencies to monitor them or if anyone has any tips to try to locate those frequencies.
Hi I take it you're new? If so welcome, there is a lot of good information here, just some times hard to find,
There is a north Dakota forum with people in the area how ever Google and airnav.com can be your freind,
As well as the search in this site, for the list I have before a freind moved,
46.000 mhz fm old ?
46.100 mhz fm old ?
49.800 mhz fm ops
150.500 mhz am ?
134.100 mhz am ops
340.100 mhz am ops
Hope those help

Bismarck

KD0KWV
Hi I take it you're new? If so welcome, there is a lot of good information here, just some times hard to find,
There is a north Dakota forum with people in the area how ever Google and airnav.com can be your freind,
As well as the search in this site, for the list I have before a freind moved,
46.000 mhz fm old ?
46.100 mhz fm old ?
49.800 mhz fm ops
150.500 mhz am ?
134.100 mhz am ops
340.100 mhz am ops
Hope those help

Thanks yeah have checked them ones out before, I just know years back I use to have a list of frequencies that were listed inside one of the NDNG helicopters that they had on display for an aviation day. The frequencies listed were ones in the 200 mhz and 300 mhz ranges. I have lost that list a long time ago, did not matter to much I did not have a radio that covered those bands at that time many years ago. Thank you for the info!

Status
Not open for further replies.