NE Ohio Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

N8IAA

OK, time to visit the old home stomping grounds. What is the latest updates for Cuyahoga, Lorain, Medina, Summit, etc.. I know Cleveland still can't be monitored. I try to watch here in the forum for updates, but I miss a lot:) I know there has been a lot of MARCS stuff lately. From what I understand is that Parma and Brooklyn are using both the EDACS and P-25 system. Doesn't look like anything new happening on SWRCN. Conventional still looks the same as when I moved south 11 years ago. Last time home I had a 96. Have a 106 now. Much more versatile scanner. Wanting to build a file for my monitoring pleasure. Will be bringing my FT60 with me too. Will use it for conventional VHF/UHF. If anyone has any files for the 106, please e-mail me.
TIA,
Larry

wmlovell

Premium Subscriber
Plenty of changes in Portage Co. over the recent years. ...and Southern Summit Co. is on the Akron Digital System, too.

Mike-KC8OWL

Yep, they sure have - you should be able to download them into your scanner since you are a Premium member.

I have some profiles for the areas you are going, but they are for my GRE 500 / 600

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.