NE Tarrant Patient Reports

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimco

Does anyone know the TGIDs that medics on the NE Tarrant site use to do patient reports? I can hear MedStar out of FW doing PRs, but if a medic from Keller/Southlake is on their way to a hospital, I can't ever hear their patient reports.

Jim

hiegtx

Mentor
Premium Subscriber
Does anyone know the TGIDs that medics on the NE Tarrant site use to do patient reports? I can hear MedStar out of FW doing PRs, but if a medic from Keller/Southlake is on their way to a hospital, I can't ever hear their patient reports.

Jim
There are several buried in the midst of the NETCO section of FWRRS.

6452 D NE-M-HEB Harris Methodist HEB
6454 D NE-M-BAYGPV Baylor Grapevine
6455 D NE-M-NHILLS North Hills Medical Center
These are under Service Tag Hospitals. Be sure that you have that enabled. The Medstar TGID's are tagged as EMS-Dispatch, EMS Talk or EMS Tac

Also a Triage TGID, for a major incident
6453 D NE-TRIAGE Triage

Besides 'cellphone' as Harold noted, they also could be using the standard Biomedical frequencies, 463.000 to 463.175

Jimco

Thanks! I have those TGs added (and the Hospital service type enabled) but they don’t appear to use them. I’ll keep searching and report back if I find anything out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hiegtx

Mentor
Premium Subscriber
Thanks! I have those TGs added (and the Hospital service type enabled) but they don’t appear to use them. I’ll keep searching and report back if I find anything out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I don't have talkgroups in the Biomedical group active on any scanner. Long ago, when paramedics were finally authorized and in place in Dallas, I had some of them loaded. But by the second time when a field unit transmitted an EKG on one (remember the screeching sound from the old "Emergency" series?), waking me up in the middle of the night (my scanners run 24/7), I decided I'd just have to miss out on that fun.

n3obl

Ø
Database Admin
I doubt you would have to worry about radio transmitting ekg devices. Most current 12 lead monitors connect either wifi or bluetooth to gateway in unit and transmit via internet.

hiegtx

Mentor
Premium Subscriber
I doubt you would have to worry about radio transmitting ekg devices. Most current 12 lead monitors connect either wifi or bluetooth to gateway in unit and transmit via internet.
Probably so now, but it was not when these were first used in my area.

jason51

Only Medstar uses the Hospital channels. All other departments have them, but they just use cell phones. Rarely will you hear another department use them.

Status
Not open for further replies.