TRX-1: Neat little support trick

Status
Not open for further replies.

N9JIG

Sheriff
In playing with my TRX-1 I discovered a neat little trick. I don't use the rubber bumper case most of the time since I use DuraCells (too hard to take on and off...) I found that by putting the bumper case back to back to the scanner itself and then rotating the belt clip to it's horizontal position (to lock it in place) the radio stands up on the desk and is far less likely to tip over.

It really works great! Leave the hard plastic insert in place to give it some additional vertical support.

This should also work on the WS1080/1088 and PSR800 if you buy the rubber case from Whistler.

See the attached photos:

Attachments

• TRX.jpg
    TRX.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 690
  • TRXrear.jpg
    TRXrear.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 737

ratpatrol

[

I luv u man so creative

UOTE=N9JIG;2708474]In playing with my TRX-1 I discovered a neat little trick. I don't use the rubber bumper case most of the time since I use DuraCells (too hard to take on and off...) I found that by putting the bumper case back to back to the scanner itself and then rotating the belt clip to it's horizontal position (to lock it in place) the radio stands up on the desk and is far less likely to tip over.

It really works great! Leave the hard plastic insert in place to give it some additional vertical support.

This should also work on the WS1080/1088 and PSR800 if you buy the rubber case from Whistler.

See the attached photos:[/QUOTE]

Status
Not open for further replies.