Nebraska DMR

Status
Not open for further replies.

33kracing

I wonder if the talkgroup ID 16777215 or whatever is the ID like similar to thayer co and jefferson co? Also... would a bcd996xt with dsd+? Type software be able to decode such mototrbo systems?

cellphone

Silent key.
Premium Subscriber
16777215 is the "All Call" talkgroup. If they use talkgroup 16777215 for dispatch, any talkgroup programmed in your XPR will work. They may use other talkgroups for car to car or tac channels. In those cases, you would need to program the exact talkgroup in your XPR.

DSD will decode any DMR system including MOTOTRBO. You can feed audio from a BCD996XT info DSD. If you go the DSD route, I would recommend using a $22 SDR like the one in the link below. With the SDR, you can do much more, and you don't have to tie up your expensive scanner.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00VZ1AWQA/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_IJhRybCGNPAZJ

For Clay County, no talkgroups were submitted to the DB, so we do not know what talkgroups they are using. If you are using a XPR for clay county, you will first need to discover the talkgroup(s) as you need this for programming in order to receive. A DMR scanner or DSD will not need the talkgroup programmed. A DMR scanner can be configured to unmute on any talkgroup and display the talkgroup in use (like ID search in trunked system). DSD is simply decoding the digital audio so it will unmute on all talkgroups and display the talkgroup being used.

Last edited:

33kracing

do you by chance have the capabilities to access talkgroup ID's?? like 16777215? what format are you using if i may ask?? otherwise i think you are on clay county sheriff...

cm205

Have noted lots of DMR traffic on 451.725 near Omaha, definitely hospital-related. Looks like security, shuttle, and facilities/maintenance operations, probably on separate takgroups. It may be Children’s Hospital on license WPRL418, based on the FCC ULS, but it seems to be a trunked system. Anyone have further info?

cm205

Capacity Plus system?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

That’s my guess, but I’m out of the area at the moment and unable to confirm.

It might be part of google which is just south of council bluffs wireless2.fcc.gov/UlsApp/UlsSearch/licenseFreqSum.jsp?licKey=3012032&keyLoc=16019643

Try this site also https://digitalfrequencysearch.com/Search/DMR.php just type in the county and state to search

I don’t think it was Google, there were repeated references to nurses and patients, as well as locations along Cass Street and near Crossroads. I was also west of the city, so think I was a bit too far for the CB location.

DMR Search doesn’t look like it’s been updated to include that frequency-it seems like Children’s just started using it this year based on the ULS filing.

cm205

Appreciate the replies on the probable Children's Hospital system, that seems to be the most likely user of the frequency.

Additionally, can anyone validate if the First Wireless Connect Plus system site in Lincoln is still on the air with LCN 01 461.5125 LCN 02 461.9375 and LCN 03 451.475? It was that LCN order as of a year or two ago but have not recently been in the area. My understanding is the Omaha single site currently in the RR database (although the system is named First Digital, FWIW) is Site 2, Site 1 is in Lincoln, and Site 3 is in Wichita, KS.

NebraskaCoder

I can confirm that LCN 2 is 451.600. Pretty much no activity at 2am so I'll assume LCN 1 is the 451.725. Confirmed with SDR# and DSD+.
Looks like Children's Hospital is a CAP system. Color code 6 LCN should be 1 451.725 2 451.600. Can anyone confirm the LCN?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.