Nebraska State Patrol/South Souix City

Status
Not open for further replies.

Redneck0410

Which tower is the best to pick up Nebraska State Patrol in South Souix City? Thanks.

If it were me, I would go with either the Hartington or Winnebago towers... Just pull up the Nebraska State Patrol page and you should be able to find the info you need. Don't be discouraged if you don't hear much traffic from either tower, as it is entirely possible that the S. Sioux City area may have switched to the N-WIN system. I hear traffic occasionally from that area, but I don't hear much (I suppose it helps that I live in Norfolk.)
HTH,
Shawn

Last edited:
Jones Creek

Don't forget Jones Creek. Per the latest N-WIN Meeting notes, the remainder towers in the eastern part of the State should start coming on line the week of 1-9.

Program Jones Creek, it may be coming on line or already on line when you come this way. I noticed you are from Lakewood. Vacationing? or just coming through.

If you are interested, click the link for towers to program while traveling across Nebraska. It is going to be in the process of being updated as more towers come online.

http://wiki.radioreference.com/inde..._Interoperable_Network_N-Win_Traveler's_Guide

Last edited:
NSP South Sioux City area

As of today, the NSP is still on the low-band frequencies. The Winnebago tower is the best to listen to here in South Sioux City.
I have been scanning the Fed. freqs, but still have not heard Jones Creek come live yet.

42.48000 KAB310 B 065 DPL WnnbgTwr B Base - Winnebago Tower FM Law Dispatch
42.28000 KA6007 M 065 DPL WnnbgTwr M Mobiles - Winnebago Tower FM Law Dispatch

also..

452.25000 KAB310 F 167.9 PL Base Link to Winnebago Tower FM Other
457.25000 KAB310 F 167.9 PL Mobile Relay Winnebago Tower FM Other

There also is some activity on the AIR freq. The Troopers use that to chat car to car.
42.04000 KA6007 M Enforce 1 - Aircraft FM Law Talk

Hope that helps, but like the other posts state, check the new N-Win freqs this week, maybe they will come live. I will program them into my feed as soon as they do as well.

Safe travels!

Ron

Isp

I listen to the Merrill tower. 155.640 and Merrill LEA 155.790. Those are the ones for the Sioux City area.
You can just put those in without a tone code. The Merrill Base on .640 is narrow-band btw.

Status
Not open for further replies.