Need a File Already Made

Status
Not open for further replies.

earlrwells

Premium Subscriber
Anyone here have a file built in Toledo,Ohio Area, or Wood County for the bcd436...My eyes are bad and cant loose focus after a few minutes to view everything. So I figure I start backwards with a file I can download and go from there.

Please Help,
Earl N8XYO

w2xq

Mentor
Wirelessly posted (Moto Droid Bionic: Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 4.1.2; en-us; DROID BIONIC Build/9.8.2O-72_VZW-22) AppleWebKit/534.30 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/534.30)

With the 436, can't you set your location by ZIP code?

phask

Premium Subscriber
Anyone here have a file built in Toledo,Ohio Area, or Wood County for the bcd436...My eyes are bad and cant loose focus after a few minutes to view everything. So I figure I start backwards with a file I can download and go from there.

Please Help,
Earl N8XYO

It's about10 mouse clicks in Sentinel.

edit, add channels on range, input zip, select service types, save as new FL.

kd7eir

Please Help,
Earl N8XYO

What are you interested in listening to there? If you can tell me what you want I can send an .hpe file.

Status
Not open for further replies.