Need a java file compiled

Status
Not open for further replies.

poltergeisty

Truth is a force of nature
Banned
I have a file that is a .java file and I can't compile it in Windows 7 useing CMD and I bet it has something to do with path crap so I'm not messing with it. I looked online for a java compiler and found this. JXXX Compiler Service But the the resulting jar file won't run. Attached is the java file I need compiled. It's an XOR decryptor.

Attachments

• Encryption.zip
    2.7 KB · Views: 28

poltergeisty

Banned
I tried opening the class file with Java but all I get is a quick DOS prompt and then nothing. I don't know why the author just didn't compile the damn thing before posting it.

Anyone know of a program preferably with a GUI that can crack XOR? I looked and looked and found Python stuff and dos command stuff, b ut wasn't what I was looking for and this app in Java is more what I need. I'm just experimenting with XOR right now.

flythunderbird

Feed Provider
I tried opening the class file with Java but all I get is a quick DOS prompt and then nothing. I don't know why the author just didn't compile the damn thing before posting it.

Sounds like you might have a classpath problem, as you said. You might try going out to a DOS prompt and running the class file from the folder holding the file while using the -verbose flag, like this:

java -verbose Encryption

... and it will give you output. I get this when I run it:

Last edited:

poltergeisty

Banned
Yeah, I know there is a path issue and didn't want to mess around with paths.

Nope, won't open on the desktop either. Even tried opening with my browser. Just pulls up a DOS prompt and goes away.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.