Need a little help programing

Status
Not open for further replies.

nsrobb

I am looking for a little advice on programming my GRE 500 for the Victoria, BC trunk system. I don't seem to be getting anything from it. There is something I have missed while inputting the info. Any advice for steps would be of great help

SCPD

QRT
http://forums.radioreference.com/pr...455-want-hire-someone-program-my-scanner.html

You may want to read this thread as it's Victoria related and ends with a couple a people getting the system working.

I don't personally think that you can manually program a large system (like the Crest system in Victoria) very easily and it would be worth spending the money to get a Premium Subscription in this case, that way you can import data from RadioReference when you need to program your scanner.

Otherwise, if you are happy with the file on the thread you can I guess use that with the required software. You can then edit it in the software to suit your liking. It should contain all the talk groups for the system if my memory is correct.

krokus

Premium Subscriber
Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry8530/5.0.0.973 Profile/MIDP-2.1 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/105)

Have you tried a wildcard search? Maybe the TGs on the scanlist(s) you have selected have no traffic.

Status
Not open for further replies.