Need a little info

Status
Not open for further replies.

JWS49656

When doing a trunked system . Indiana is the one I`m working on.Can someone tell me What system it is. I`m not sure if I`m doing the right system and when moving the frecs over there is primary in red and sencondry in blue and a hole bunch in black do I need to move all , or red and blue or just red ?
Please help JW

hiegtx

Mentor
Premium Subscriber
JWS49656 said:
When doing a trunked system . Indiana is the one I`m working on.Can someone tell me What system it is. I`m not sure if I`m doing the right system and when moving the frecs over there is primary in red and sencondry in blue and a hole bunch in black do I need to move all , or red and blue or just red ?
Please help JW
If you're talking about Project Hoosier Safe-T set it up as Motorloa 800 Mhz Type 2 Standard. Use "control channel only" and you'll only need the frequencies in red & blue. If you don't use control channel only, you'd have to enter all of them, including the ones in black.

JWS49656

I`ll go back and start again. Still not sure what I`m doing yet . Conv. is ok to do not having problems with that yet. thanks again hiegtx

JW

hiegtx

Mentor
Premium Subscriber
JWS49656 said:
I`ll go back and start again. Still not sure what I`m doing yet . Conv. is ok to do not having problems with that yet. thanks again hiegtx

JW
Be sure & only load one site location per system file. The 396 does not do multi-site like the new BCD996. It will only read the first active control channel in the system file & won't try to monitor any others in there.

You could, however, "stack" additional sites that are separated far enough geographically that you could not receive both at the same time (say ones several counties away could share the same system file).

Status
Not open for further replies.