Need advice on audio issue on my feed

Status
Not open for further replies.

K0JWW

I had unplugged the 3.5 connections on both my BCD536HP and my HP Pavilion Tower that had been running the feed since 2011. When I went to plug things in, I was unable to get audio back. I used 3.5 mm to 3.5 mm audio cables and it was put into every 3.5 mm jack available. I did it again bypassing the noise filter that had been on for some time. Still, there is no audio. I checked my sound card drivers and selected each card. I'm not sure what else to try. I'll be trying a different 3.5 mm to 3.5 mm cable to rule out the cabling. Beyond that, I'm not sure what happened.

n0nhp

Go back to the audio setup in control panel and make sure the computer didn't see that the input was disconnected and switch to some other input.
Windows developers keep making things simpler for us and totally screwing thing up ;-)

K0JWW

I really appreciate the advice. I put it to use and ended up getting it back online. I plan to enhance it next with virtual control software so I can remote in by TeamViewer and change the talkgroup to stay on a given incident.

Status
Not open for further replies.