need Atlanta, GA public safety to program with freeSCAN

Status
Not open for further replies.

dustman

Premium Subscriber
Hello,

I have been going around and around, but with the kind help of krd400, I am now on the Georgia forum. I am legally blind, and am having difficulty. I have cleared my scanners memory (I am in Indianapolis, IN) and sold this scanner to a lady in Atlanta, GA. Her only other scanner is a non-digital she bought 9 years ago, and had Radio Shack program it. I know she will not be able to program this one (Uniden BCD396T), and I will probably end up getting it back.

I just want to use freeSCAN to download the Atlanta, Ga public safety. I am connected to freeSCAN, have their software loaded on my computer, and have a file to download the Atlanta system to. I am on port 4, and ready to go. I know I will not be able to listen to the Atlanta frequencies, but it would be great if she can turn it on when she gets it, and be satisfied. I would sincerely appreciate any help.

Thank you,

Cherie

N8IAA

Hello,

I have been going around and around, but with the kind help of krd400, I am now on the Georgia forum. I am legally blind, and am having difficulty. I have cleared my scanners memory (I am in Indianapolis, IN) and sold this scanner to a lady in Atlanta, GA. Her only other scanner is a non-digital she bought 9 years ago, and had Radio Shack program it. I know she will not be able to program this one (Uniden BCD396T), and I will probably end up getting it back.

I just want to use freeSCAN to download the Atlanta, Ga public safety. I am connected to freeSCAN, have their software loaded on my computer, and have a file to download the Atlanta system to. I am on port 4, and ready to go. I know I will not be able to listen to the Atlanta frequencies, but it would be great if she can turn it on when she gets it, and be satisfied. I would sincerely appreciate any help.

Thank you,

Cherie

Cherie, go check your original post. I sent you a file for Atlanta and DeKalb counties.
Larry

Status
Not open for further replies.