Need back case for Pro-97

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robert_Boydd

Hi,
Because I broke the belt clip holder off of my Pro-97 I need a new (or used) back case. Either a GRE or RS brand would be fine. In fact, because they are old models and I use the scanner on a belt a lot, I'd buy two if they are priced right!
I'm in Canada, but have E-bay and Paypal accounts.
Please let me know if you can help out.
Thanks.

KC5EIB

Feed Provider
RSU part number 12430641 for the Pro-97 CASE ASSY REAR costs $12.69 plus shipping is In Stock
RSU part number 12418273 for the Pro-97 CLIP BELT costs $3.49 plus shipping is In Stock

If you can find someone in the states to purchase the items.

W2PMX

For about the same price, go to a Motorola shop and see if they have a Motorola belt clip you can adapt to the Pro-97. The Motorola clips, even the cheap junk ones, are far better than the Radio Shack ones.

Robert_Boydd

For about the same price, go to a Motorola shop and see if they have a Motorola belt clip you can adapt to the Pro-97. The Motorola clips, even the cheap junk ones, are far better than the Radio Shack ones.
So you are suggesting I take the case off and drill mounting holes and find tiny nuts and bolts to fasten a belt clip with?
That sounds a little fussy for my clumsy self . ;)

I'll check out a few member reputations and see about paypaling them the costs to mail up the items. In fact the local "The Source" (new Canadian name for Radio Shack) might have connections over the border.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.