Need feed providers help

Status
Not open for further replies.

SCPD

QRT
I recently had my computer go down and purchased another. When I install radiofeed 2.0 latest version and I have it running my computer will reboot. So I need someone to send me a copy of radiofeed 1.8 Please. PM me and I will give you my email thank you very much . PS. I have gone through 2 days of trying to reinstall windows and ALOT of other things and have narrowed it down to radiofeed thats the only time it crashes and reboots.

ProScan

Software Provider
Premium Subscriber
I recently had my computer go down and purchased another. When I install radiofeed 2.0 latest version and I have it running my computer will reboot. So I need someone to send me a copy of radiofeed 1.8 Please. PM me and I will give you my email thank you very much . PS. I have gone through 2 days of trying to reinstall windows and ALOT of other things and have narrowed it down to radiofeed thats the only time it crashes and reboots.

I haven't heard of RadioFeed causing the computer to reboot or crashing before. Sending out an old copy will lead to inconclusive results; crashing or no crashing. I prefer to try to narrow this down first.

What is the OS version and is it 32 or 64 bit?
Do you have all the Windows updates installed?
Are all the hardware drives up to data(video, sound, etc...)?
Why do you want 1.8 and not 2.0? That's 5 versions back.

SCPD

QRT
radio feed

I am running windows xp sp3 32bit with all updates to windows and drivers. The only thing I can think of is a possible problem with my tv tuner card. I have reinstalled windows with all updates last night and am trying to run it again without my tv tuner card installed or the software for it. It's been up for 30 min and no problems. PS> the 1.8 vers. was the version I thought was the last one before this new ver. sorry about that.
thank you for helping with this issue hopefully I have narrowed it down and the problems are over.

Status
Not open for further replies.