Need freqencies for Cincotegue Island

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fast1eddie

Hello, we're going to Cincotegue Island for vacation and I would greatly appreciate a good frequency listing. Did not see much on the data base, also do some operating on 2 and 440. Looking forward to good seafood and sun!

Many Thanks,

Ed N3kex

N3kex@hotmail.com

fmon

Silent Key Jan. 14, 2012
Click in the Hampton Roads Scanner link below my signature >> City & County >> Eastern Shore. Police and fire are same as DB page but there are several additions not listed in DB including this 147.2550 AMATEUR RADIO.

Virginia STARS is on the Shore also but the towers are in excess of 50 miles from Chincoteague so not sure if you can receive the system. Burgess Tower 121 (Northumberland County) is actually a a few miles closer then Eastville 122.

SM166

i have an extensive list updated since i submitted it to the Hampton roads page which is several years old.... it contains RR post/pasted info plus myown verified findings
if you would add your findings to keep the list updated then send me your email where to send my file- everyone lets make this a group effort

fmon

Silent Key Jan. 14, 2012
i have an extensive list updated since i submitted it to the Hampton roads page which is several years old.... it contains RR post/pasted info plus myown verified findings
if you would add your findings to keep the list updated then send me your email where to send my file- everyone lets make this a group effort
Each Hampton Roads Scanner (scanseva) page has a direct email button at bottom of page for emailing info to a moderator of that page. Steve is overall moderator of all links and specific moderator of Eastern Shore and a few more. He doesn't live on the shore so it is difficult to confirm info due to cost of bay/bridge crossing. :mad: Cost of gas is also an issue.

Maybe you can help by becoming a mod for the page. :)

kc4jgc

SM166 said:

Each Hampton Roads Scanner (scanseva) page has a direct email button at bottom of page for emailing info to a moderator of that page. Steve is overall moderator of all links and specific moderator of Eastern Shore and a few more. He doesn't live on the shore so it is difficult to confirm info due to cost of bay/bridge crossing. :mad: Cost of gas is also an issue.

Maybe you can help by becoming a mod for the page. :)

SM166,

By all means please send me what you have; will post the first chance I have. Will be busy /w field day this weekend; will be able to work on it the following weekend.

If you do live on the shore I would like to chat /w you as well.

Thanks in advance and 73,

Webodisk

Silent key.
Premium Subscriber
off the radio topic try the Chinciteague inn for dinner, food was really good staff was friendly prices were good
RR list is current as of last NOV and checked in June was on the shore for about a week and checked out my findings, also list for fire freqs came direct from com ctr

Enjoy
Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.