Need help, best police scanner to buy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

brandonw5

Hey everyone im new here and I hope someone can help me out. I want to buy a police scanner for my car, to listen to my local police in case my car is reported for whatever reason (I usually race my car with friends and I know people report my car for driving too fast). I need help figuring out how to find the kind of radio that my local police use. And recommendations of the best scanners for a car. Thank you everyone!

mikewazowski

Forums Manager/Global DB Admin
Staff member
Forums Manager
I'm not sure how much help you'll get now that you've admitted that you want a scanner to evade the police.

svfd17

Hey everyone im new here and I hope someone can help me out. I want to buy a police scanner for my car, to listen to my local police in case my car is reported for whatever reason (I usually race my car with friends and I know people report my car for driving too fast). I need help figuring out how to find the kind of radio that my local police use. And recommendations of the best scanners for a car. Thank you everyone!

Wow, lol! That's called getting a scanner for all the wrong reasons.

Sent from my C570 using this tapatalk machinery

hey everyone im new here and i hope someone can help me out. I want to buy a police scanner for my car, to listen to my local police in case my car is reported for whatever reason (i usually race my car with friends and i know people report my car for driving too fast). I need help figuring out how to find the kind of radio that my local police use. And recommendations of the best scanners for a car. Thank you everyone!

very simple do not race if the police find out your useing a scanner the wrong way your going to wish you did not have it

PVPD730

Premium Subscriber

Seeing that your location is Jacksonville, having a police scanner would be useless. All law enforcement there is fully encrypted.

Nasby

Too funny!!

questnz

Oh boy. Hombre, you are menace on the road endangering other road users. Now you want large bunch of very responsible radio fraternity including many police officers, medical and rescue personnel who picking the pieces after hoon's like you to assist you being stupid and irresponsible?
Slow down and get rid of your cavalier attitude, grow up and stay alive.

pinballwiz86

Premium Subscriber

Lmao. You can't be serious.

Slow down or you'll end up dead kid.

dmg1969

You want advice on using a scanner to break the law? You're exactly the type of people who are ruining our hobby. Get lost. Also, stop watching The Fast and the Furious.

Last edited:

nsrailfan6130

EPIC FAIL, my friend! EPIC FAIL! :lol::roll: I highly doubt you will get much help in your endeavor since most of us prefer not to contribute to someone's stupidity. Take this little bit of advice, IF you were smart, you would stop racing on the streets and find an activity that is less hazardous to yours and everyone else's health!

rwier

Hey everyone im new here and I hope someone can help me out. I want to buy a police scanner for my car ................ And recommendations of the best scanners for a car. Thank you everyone!

I'll help you if you will help me. I want to buy the best getaway car on the market. I'll be getting away from Arizona, and heading for Florida. Let's exchange insider information. And no, I THANK YOU!

russellmaher

KC1ANC
good one!

I'll help you if you will help me. I want to buy the best getaway car on the market. I'll be getting away from Arizona, and heading for Florida. Let's exchange insider information. And no, I THANK YOU!

Now that's funny, I don't care who you are! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.