need help entering in salem county

Status
Not open for further replies.

frank125

hello i want to monitor salem county fron de, with the psr-500. i see that this is an anolog motorola ii. when setting up do i choose tgrp over conv.next when i enter tsys which should i choose, would it be vhf/uhf or the mot 800/900 or something else., i think the rest i might be alrite. but just not sure on these couple of things, if someone wants to give me the whole run down, that would be great so that way i really know what to do. thanks in advance for youre help.

Highpockets

hello i want to monitor salem county fron de, with the psr-500. i see that this is an anolog motorola ii. when setting up do i choose tgrp over conv.next when i enter tsys which should i choose, would it be vhf/uhf or the mot 800/900 or something else., i think the rest i might be alrite. but just not sure on these couple of things, if someone wants to give me the whole run down, that would be great so that way i really know what to do. thanks in advance for youre help.

Frank, set it up as Mot vhf/uhf system, you'll need the base, spacing & offset, enter the talk groups you want to listen to. Info here:

http://www.radioreference.com/apps/db/?sid=742

Status
Not open for further replies.