Need help finding my local electric company

Status
Not open for further replies.

JamesBrox

Hey guys. My local electric company is Escambia River Electrical Cooperative. RR has it listed as conventional but being info posted on RR replies on membership input, I believe it's out of date because I've had it programed in the scanner and hear nothing. The parent company of EREC is Touchstone Energy. I'm thinking they're using must be some type of DMR UHF.....because I can receive another electrical company owned by the same parent company using DMR UHF. Of course, that's just speculation. I live in Santa Rosa county Florida, but you find EREC in RR in Escambia county Florida....next county over. Any help would be appreciated.

RaleighGuy

Premium Subscriber
I live in Santa Rosa county Florida, but you find EREC in RR in Escambia county Florida....next county over. Any help would be appreciated.

You will probably get better responses if you click on the lower left corner REPORT button and ask the moderators to move this to the Florida Forum where people are likely to see it and know the power company. Please don't post new thread, as that is discouraged, just click on report and ask for it to be moved.

Status
Not open for further replies.