Need help finding the correct freq. for my local police dept. dispatch

Status
Not open for further replies.

matrix126

The Freq on RadioReference for my local police dept. dispatch does not work. I live in a very small rural town, Cabool, Missouri. I'm using the Uniden SDS100. The freq. RadioReference gives is 155.65500 but it doesn't work for me. I sure could use some help. Thanks

Last edited:

kruser

Premium Subscriber
The Freq on RadioReference for my local police dept. dispatch does not work. I live in a very small rural town, Cabool, Missouri. I'm using the Uniden SDS100. The freq. RadioReference gives is 155.65500 but it doesn't work for me. I sure could use some help. Thanks
I've not been down that way in years but have you listened to the Texas County freqs to see if they are dispatching Cabool now.

I guess the other possibility is they went to Moswin. It looks like Texas County may also be using Moswin for some or all PD comms now but only you can tell for sure by monitoring the counties listed frequencies.

Cabool's license is still valid for 155.6550 until sometime in 2021 also. Do you hear any sounds on Cabools frequency? They could have switched to a digital mode and not updated their license. What scanner do you have?

Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.