Need help for Ingham County

Status
Not open for further replies.

LilTeddyP

Premium Subscriber
I have a pro-162 that needs to be programmed for Ingham County. I was under the impression that this could still be used in the area. I have an app on my phone that works amazing as a scanner (it feeds from this site) but it just kills my battery. Would like to have my real handheld work, especially when I am following something and have to make or receive a phone call, cant talk on the phone and listen to the action at the same time.

Thanks for any help or information that can be provided. I am willing to buy the cable and ARC160 if needed, but dont really want to spend that 60 bucks if I don't need to.

Thanks again!

N8DRC

Premium Subscriber
Hello
Don't know much about this HT but I looked at the wiki and it should track the system, when you program the frequency's make sure you put them in the correct LCN order starting with channel # 1 not 0..

LilTeddyP

Premium Subscriber
Thank you for your quick response.

Would you happen to know what freq(s) to put in? I check the Ingham County page (Ingham County, Michigan (MI) Scanner Frequencies and Radio Frequency Reference), but it looks in the first group there is medical and a bunch of stuff that I didn't think would be needed. I put in the first like 10 and am only getting snippets here and there, not a straight feed like from the online stream.

Thanks again.

Ted

N8DRC

Premium Subscriber
Hello
Are you trying to monitor the Ingham County Public Safety EDACS system?

Status
Not open for further replies.