Need help from all here

Status
Not open for further replies.

raymondjtoth

Premium Subscriber
got a question. Here gose I want to use my bc75xlt scanner, to help my mom. Reason I'm asking if she get covia-19 she can't be saved what tevamend I put in scanner like stores and so on want to make sure if my mom need to go out we know what food store or mall or department store can early take here in electronic wheel chair hope understand stand want to use scanner for good thanks ray Roth in desplaines Il thought of this late got a question. Here hose I want to use my bc75xlt scanner, to help my mom. Reason I'm asking if she get covia-19 she can't be saved what tevamend I put in scanner like stores and so on want to make sure if my mom need to go out we know what food store or mall or department store can early take here in electronic wheel chair hope understand stand want to use scanner for good thanks ray totj in desplaines Il thought of this late last night night. What would you guy gals recamend thanks want like shopping like Walmart food store hardware thing we may go to to monitor so know if go there not sure what be good my mom in electric wheel chair has battery's so she can drive it. But still want to help here. I'm here son I have autism and thought about this so can stay safe if need to go to food store I like want to food stuff like food store, thing we go to not hospital and nifog stuff for now ray toth what recamend sorry so long?

wtp

the thing is that i don't know if the radio can help.
stores really don't announce anything that you could use.
now, i don't live near you , but i figure most stores are the same with radio use.

RaleighGuy

Premium Subscriber
@raymondjtoth you asked a similar question in July, as well as in various groups decision lists.

Just look at the responses from the last time you asked.

RaleighGuy

Premium Subscriber
ty for jelp did tember dew to Autism

@raymondjtoth it is always good to have you join us, and take part in this hobby. Thank you for being such a valued member of the groups and forums. Please remember, despite the Autism you are an intelligent individual and have the ability to do amazing things.

raymondjtoth

Premium Subscriber
N1gaw what can I monitor on bc75xlt that would help us. Herevwhat trying to say
No let me refrase what im asking my mom dr lung dr sec if she get covid-19 she cant be saved. My mom had a power wheel chair, im asking what can i put in bc75xlt scanner to monitor so if my mom need to go to food store or clothing store or mall or hardware store and so on to shop WhAt can i put in i know need to call for croud update but at least know invatory and when load for food or clothing or store get load so on day the extea hour for here we know what need will be in can jug better to go or not go hope understand and hear if store are low on a seartion thing we may need can know hope make sentenc now thanks ray toth trying to help my mom out i have rail road in sorry refrased it what recamend i look at other but can do the motorlo one can i or kenwood

RaleighGuy

Premium Subscriber
@raymondjtoth honestly, very little. Radio traffic will not help you determine where covid is, as @wtp said earlier. I've heard NOTHING in the past 6 months that would indicate a place was or wasn't safe.

raymondjtoth

Premium Subscriber
Im looking for freq so can can stores to know when most stock in so can take mom when mostly all in or not take here when have varry little investory understand

wtp

and with computers today as someone checks out of the store the computer adds what they need and send out the information. no one would say on a radio "we are out of___".
it might be best to call ahead and ask them to check inventory.

raymondjtoth

Premium Subscriber
Ook if did still want to monitor them can i use mortola and kentwoork freq from link will look in wiki also got lots of store here trying to learn scanning hobby also in doing it so can help other understand hop can understand me wish restrount was to hear near ne but not meny senr on ipad

buddhahood

Hi Raymond. I'm staying with my mom also during the pandemic and I understand your concerns. I think the best way to find the answers to your questions would be, like you said, calling the stores on the phone to check if they are wheelchair accessible for your mom or if they have other safety accommodations in place (like requiring masks, etc.). You would be able to ask them on the phone about crowds or inventory or anything else before you go to the store. I get excited to use my scanner, but I think the phone is best in this case... you might be able to hear the store workers on your scanner, but you won't be able to ask questions and find the information you need unless you call. Good luck to you and your mom, stay healthy. Your mom should be very proud that you are watching out for her safety.

Status
Not open for further replies.