Need Help in Colorado Springs

Status
Not open for further replies.

sjbridges

I have a BCD396t and am trying to program the CSPD, CSFD and EPSO. The database says the system type is "Motrola Type 11 Smartzone" with "Analog and APCO-25 Common Air Interface". I have tryed several system types with no luck. Also, it lists different sites and frequencies, how do I know which to program, or do I program them all? The Talkgroup IDs have "Hex" and "Mode"...Do I have to program them in somewhere and if so where???

I was so excited to get the scanner but and now so frustrated because I can not pick anything up or figure out how to program this thing. Any help would be greatly appreceiated.

Scott

firescannerbob

Feed Provider
All fire, EMS, and law enforcement traffic is digital. The system was built out from the original city utilities analog system, and I believe that there are still some utilities TG's that are analog.
As for which refrequencies to program, you should only need the ones identified as control channels or alternate control channels.
Unfortunately, I can't help you with programming your radio, since I don't have that model.

mpdonala

Premium Subscriber
Hi

Scott I am still looking for your original answer. I have been looking. What do you do for the county, if I might ask. Thnaks Mark

RISC777

Give this a shot, no guaranty(ies):

Mot Type II 800
End Code - Detect
Status Bit - On
Control Channel - On
Control Channel Mode - Plan 2

mpdonala

Premium Subscriber
Hi

In the 996T manual all they call it is P25 Threshold adjust mode. If I can find my 296 manual I'll look it up in there. Hope this helps. I downloaded the 396 software I'll see if I can help that away. Mark

dssamp

Need Help

I believe your scanner is the same as the radio shack pro96. Check with a local store and they might be able to program it for you. I just picked up a PRO-96 and they download all the local freqs and trunks. I need to add a few more but anyway, give that a shot.
v/r
david

Status
Not open for further replies.