Need help please - La Verne California

Status
Not open for further replies.

HelpRadio

This is my first scanner buy. I purchased a BCD436HP and I am having a VERY hard time trying to program it. If there is anyone who lives close to La Verne I would very much like to meet you if you could please help me program this scanner. I will pay you for your time and expertise. Thank you in advance.

Badboy536

If your wanting la verne police Unfortunately it's encrypted.what are you looking to
Put on your 436.?

HelpRadio

Help - La Verne

As many cities as I can get around La Verne. I have young children and I just like to know what is going on.
Claremont
SAN Dimas
Azusa
Pomona
Upland
Ontario

kma371

QRT
This is my first scanner buy. I purchased a BCD436HP and I am having a VERY hard time trying to program it. If there is anyone who lives close to La Verne I would very much like to meet you if you could please help me program this scanner. I will pay you for your time and expertise. Thank you in advance.

Programming is built in. You should only need to enter your zip code. Have you tried this method?

Badboy536

As many cities as I can get around La Verne. I have young children and I just like to know what is going on.
Claremont
SAN Dimas
Azusa
Pomona
Upland
Ontario

I have a set program that uses the quick keys for easy use.i have san dimas shireff and azusa pomona but I dont think I have the others.my program has all of los angeles lapd ,la sheriff , and the surrounding citys plus more.i can put it on your 436 but you would have to bring it to me im in west pasadena area.i can do it while you wait.let me know.

Badboy536

That would be great. Thank you. When would you be available?

Just give me a call (323) 833-3351 im avaliable most of the time.i just looked I have clarmont pd and azusa
Pd in my programming 2. My name is tony.

cmdrwill

Azusa, Glendora and La Verene use/share a separate UHF P25 trunking system on Johnstone peak and Covina hill.

Aero125

Azusa, Glendora and La Verene use/share a separate UHF P25 trunking system on Johnstone peak and Covina hill.

These 3 departments along with Pomona are encrypted. There is plenty of help online to figure out how to enter your zip code in the radio, and then use the free sentinal software to refine your list.

HelpRadio

Hi Tony
My name is Pam you can reach me at 909-228-6054. I am going to try again with inputting my zip.
Thank you for all your help. I will let you know.

Badboy536

Hi Tony
My name is Pam you can reach me at 909-228-6054. I am going to try again with inputting my zip.
Thank you for all your help. I will let you know.

No problem. The problem with just putting the zip in is you get to much stuff .
With the progamming everything is nice and Neat and easy to Access.you will go from being
Frustrated with the scanner to absolutely loving it.let me know.takes about 5 minutes.i do it for all my friends
They all have 436 and 536 scanners like me.

Status
Not open for further replies.