Need help please with uniden BCD436HP

Status
Not open for further replies.

humbe1014

Im facing an issue when i hear a certain frequency that is the good one the DAT and LNK blinks and the P25 comes out once for a few and leaves and takes a good while hear the rest. please help see what i can do to fix and see. thanks.

tampatracker

Im facing an issue when i hear a certain frequency that is the good one the DAT and LNK blinks and the P25 comes out once for a few and leaves and takes a good while hear the rest. please help see what i can do to fix and see. thanks.

Hello and welcome to the RadioReference forums. I too have a 436 so I will try to help. First of all, can you paste the system you're talking about from the database here so we know what you're looking at. Second lets make sure you are actually talking about a frequency here and not a talk group. Does your display show anything else besides what you described? Next are you hearing any legible conversation when that occurs? And are you using the sentinel PC software that came with your scanner to program the system's you are trying to listen too? And in the meantime here's a link to Mark's Scanners, a very helpful tool. Easier to Read BCD436/536HP Digital Scanner Manual. This will take you directly to the 436 info page, but there are numerous other scanners listed as well. T.T.

humbe1014

The DAT and LNK flashes comes on and off and the P25 when it comes up is when I hear them. The one I need for it to come up is the P25 and any digital signal. I can't send pictures don't know why.

humbe1014

And I'm in miami and using the Miami talk group set up that it has already by zipcodes

humbe1014

Tampa tracker is there an easier way for us to chat if it's ok? So I can better explain and see if you can help me ?? Thanks for your attention by the way

UPMan

In Memoriam
Premium Subscriber
I believe you have to have 10 posts (i.e. become unmoderated) before the option to send PM's is available to you. Prevents spammer activity from bleeding into the PM queue.

Status
Not open for further replies.